Every month, we honor and recognize a team member, who is a pleasure to work with and goes above and beyond in their current job responsibilities.
Congratulations to Tiarra Thompson for being the leader of the month.
- What is your professional background? I have been working in the Healthcare industry doing multiple roles since 2014.
- What is your leadership style? Communication is key when being a leader like myself. I lead by having open communication and trying to bring out the best in every team member. I also like to stay involved and inspire my team by showing that I’m working hands-on to help them too.
- Why did you choose to work in this field? Working in home healthcare no two days are ever the same. However, working in this field allows you the opportunity to do meaningful work every day for clients that need assistance with daily activities in the comfort of their own home.
- What strengths do you bring to Hands From The Heart? I am hardworking, reliable and a team player here at Hands from the Heart.
- How long have you been with Hands From The Heart? I have been employed with the agency since February 2016.
- What advice do you have for people who want to be in a leadership role? Always stay involved, ask questions, be proactive and take the lead, and think of long-term goals for the future not just the tasks at hand.
- What do you like to do for fun? I enjoy traveling the world, fine dining, going to concerts and most importantly spending time with my husband and 3 children. Family is everything to me.